THEATRE COSTUME DESIGN
The course is aimed to prepare high qualified Theatrical Costume Designers, able to face a complex reality of work as it is. It is extremely important for our students to receive a specific knowledge on anatomy, Sketching Techniques, Colour Rendering Techniques and Collections.
Anatomical basis, Study of Measurement, Study of Details, Drawing Techniques, Colour Theory, Colour Rendering Techniques, Creativeness, Graphical Draw, Technical Draw, Decoration, Collection and Portfolio, Stylist, Study of Lines, Illustration, Quick Fashion Sketches, Fashion Accessories, Technical Schedule.
- 1-26 July 2024 (100 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional
- 1-26 July 2024 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional
- 1-12 July 2024 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional
- 8-19 July 2024 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional
- 15-26 July 2024 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional
PRICE OF THE COURSES
Enrollment Fee 500 Euro
- Euro 1700 – course of 100 hours + 3 hours of seminar
- Euro 1000 – course of 50 hours + 3 hours of seminar
The price includes:
- Books (Italian / English),
- Teams and Curvilinear
- 3 hours of fashion trends 2024/25 seminar.
At the end of the course, each student will receive a certificate of attendance.
Fashion summer course has two kinds of attendance:
- Course of 100 hours + 3 hours seminar
- Course of 50 hours + 3 hours seminar
One lesson last 3 hours. Lessons are from Monday to Thursday having two different school time:
- Morning 9:00 / 12:00
- Afternoon 13:30 / 16:30
Course of 100 hours has two lessons per day (morning and afternoon) Course of 50 hours has one lesson per day choosing morning or afternoon or it possible arrange the lessons in accordance with student necessity. Only the students that have already experience in the fashion field can choose 50 hours Pattern Making and Fashion Design program both, otherwise it’s possible choose only one subject (Pattern Making or Fashion Design) or the 100 hours course. 8-19 July 2024 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional 15-26 July 2024 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional.
To enroll in our Institute please fill the Application form.
Download the fashion summer 2024 course brochure