Fashion Design (Design & Pattern Making)
A real stylist will have to acquire skills related to the entire production cycle: from the creative process to the finished product. The aim of the fashion stylist course is to prepare professionals porfolio and poject or improve own skill.
- Basic figure drawing
- Colouring Technique
- Personal sketching style.
- Fashion collection on demand
- Components of a collection (combining creativity, design, technique, and the market)
- Planning a collection – Designing a personal collection (based on an individual theme).
- Alta Moda (Haute-Couture)
- Tailor Sewing Techniques
- Industrial Sewing Methods
- Planning Techniques.
- Pattern making
- Pattern lay-out
- Finishing Touch
- Machine Sewing
- 3-27 July 2023 (100 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional
- 3-27 July 2023 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional
- 3-14 July 2023 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional
- 10-21 July 2023 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional
- 17-27 July 2023 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional
PRICE OF THE COURSES
Enrollment Fee 500 Euro
- Euro 1700 – course of 100 hours + 3 hours of seminar
- Euro 1000 – course of 50 hours + 3 hours of seminar
The price includes:
- Books (Italian / English),
- Teams and Curvilinear
- 3 hours of fashion trends 2023/24 seminar.
At the end of the course, each student will receive a certificate of attendance.
Fashion summer course has two kinds of attendance:
- Course of 100 hours + 3 hours seminar
- Course of 50 hours + 3 hours seminar
One lesson last 3 hours. Lessons are from Monday to Thursday having two different school time:
- Morning 9:00 / 12:00
- Afternoon 13:30 / 16:30
Course of 100 hours has two lessons per day (morning and afternoon) Course of 50 hours has one lesson per day choosing morning or afternoon or it possible arrange the lessons in accordance with student necessity. Only the students that have already experience in the fashion field can choose 50 hours Pattern Making and Fashion Design program both, otherwise it’s possible choose only one subject (Pattern Making or Fashion Design) or the 100 hours course. 10-21 July 2023 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional 17-27 July 2023 (50 hours) Basic, Advanced or Professional.
To enroll in our Institute please fill the Application form.
Download the fashion summer 2023 course brochure